Custom Search

Friday, March 19, 2010

Product Review For 8TH Continent Soy Milk.


I never really saw my self as being the type of person to drink soy milk. Until recently I had never even tried it. My daughter was recently put on a Vegan diet for some of her health issues. When we were informed we would have to start giving her soy products, all that I could think of was yuck. On the way home from the doctors we stopped by our local Wal-Mart to pick up some soy milk. I do not know about you all but if I am gonna make my child try something new to eat I will also try it. I will admit that at first I was not overly fond of this "milk" but now after 4 days of drinking it I am surprising happy with it. At first it did taste a bit watery and bland but it really did go good my bowel of Special K. And we have also made pancakes with it since she can no longer have the boxed stuff for it usually contains milk products. Though it takes some getting use to this item I am surprised at how well it has grown on me. So if you do try it do not be discouraged at first taste it does get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment