Custom Search

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Truly cheap and easy way to make money.

The reason the I say this is cheap is because you do have to invest time and a little money. Please do not do this unless you really can. I was invited to BIDZ.COM I decided to try it out. I spent maybe 45 min on there and spent a total of $7.95. I purchased a white gold ring that had 4 heart shaped rubies in it. I also got a yellow gold necklace that was 16 in long and the charm on it was oval and said love and had a red gold rose on it. Now please remember I only spent $7.95 on both items. I went to my local pawn shop yesterday and sold the ring for a total of $225.00. What a huge profit and investment. I am sending the necklace to my mom for mothers day.

Yes this was my big news for today. I know to some it might not be much but for me since my husband has been out of work since November it was great for us.

If you decide to do this good luck.

Here are a few tips for you that I used. I only bid on items that were worse than $10.00.
I only bid on items that had less that 1 min on them because I was more likely to win it.

No comments:

Post a Comment